Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Summary of the last week

Sorry been busy with taxes and whatnot!

Bass Confessional:
Not much to say. I am increasingly fustrated with the set up at the church (no bass amp, crappy avioms, in ear monitors). But that will be another blog real soon. I realize that our church just cant practically handle a rig. But i cant feel anything at all. We all need to sit down and figure out the click track. Thats about it.

Guitar for Worship night:
What a cool chance to meet some old friends and meet some new ones. Karl put on a great seminar on his tone. Also it was great to see what other people run and sound like. Basically, I am glad that I have a worship leader/ guitar player as humble and as good as Karl. Its not everyday that you get a bass player and a guitar player liking the same tone. Also I am inspired to think about playing guitar more (maybe?). If I had money that is...

Music that I am listening to:
The Beatles
Credence
U2
Editors

6 comments:

Karl said...

In the words of Vince....

I remember when you used to blog.

:-)

eric beeman said...

In the words of Eric...

I don't...

Karl said...

lol

Karl said...

Tim!!

It's been 2 months since you've blogged!!

How can I live if I don't know what you're currently listening to????

:-)

Karl said...

Tim....

......I just wanted to make you aware that tomorrow marks 3 months without a new blog post.

The world is dying to know what is going on in your mind. Well, at least I am....kinda....and I am the world, of course. Or, at least, I am your world.

Take that how you will.

Karl said...

"I'm a lead farmer!!!"

Tim, your blog desperately needs you.

Here it goes